Wills, Estates and Trusts
We provide a full range of sophisticated legal and planning advice. We focus on both long-term estate planning requirements as well as ongoing family-related concerns. Services include the preparation of wills and powers of attorney and the creation of trusts to facilitate estate, business and tax planning endeavors.
We also have expertise in estate litigation, including challenging the validity of wills, varying wills or trusts, and contested passing of account applications, dependant support applications, spousal rights, breach-of-trust actions and all related proceedings.
Key service areas include:
- Advising clients in all aspects of tax, estate, trust, probate and family and personal planning
- Advising on all aspects of estate planning and administration
- Preparing of powers of attorney, wills, trust agreements, personal contracts and shareholder agreements
- Resolving disputes involving trusts, wills and estates
- Succession planning for owners of independent businesses