Residential Real Estate
For many of us, the purchase or sale of a property is the largest investment decision we will ever make. Therefore, you need to be aware of the legal implications of real estate transactions and you need to find a trusted resource who will help you make important decisions. Our real estate professionals can help you with the purchase or sale of a home, condominium, cottage, or investment property (including single and multi-unit buildings).
Successful and timely closing of a real estate purchase or sale is dependent on the cooperation of a number of professionals, including the real estate agent, mortgage broker, bank lending officer, land surveyor, home inspector, insurance agent and, of course, your legal team.
Relying upon our team of experienced lawyers and legal assistants, we take pride in making this experience as stress-free as possible for you by coordinating all aspects of the real estate closing.
Our firm pools its capabilities, to leverage the resources we bring to bear; resulting in a superior calibre of legal representation in the real estate field.
Our Residential Real Estate Services Include:
Full representation with respect to the transfer of a property, including:
- Conducting all relevant title searches
- Calculation of all financial obligations
- Preparation of all documents, such as deeds, mortgages, and affidavits
- Registration of all documents in the title registration system
- Property acquisitions and sales
- Review of agreements of purchase and sale on behalf of both potential purchasers and sellers
- Advising lenders and borrowers
- Construction financing
- Mortgage loans, preparation of and advice regarding all mortgage documentation
- Title insurance
- Estate conveyancing
- Matrimonial conveyancing