Admissions and Affiliations
- LL.B. University of Ottawa
- Hons. B.A. York University
Justin focuses on divorce, separation, custody, property division, support issues, marriage contracts and cohabitation agreements.
His practice also includes the specialized area of Collaborative Family Law, focused on achieving a mutually beneficial outcome for all parties. Justin has seen first-hand the positive impact of resolving disputes in this fashion. He has extensive experience and exposure working exclusively on family law cases before all levels of Courts in Ontario.
Justin provides a sophisticated and resourceful approach to representing clients understanding that there is no one-size fits all guideline to efficiently and effectively resolving complex issues. He treats each case with sensitive consideration when outlining potential outcomes.
After work, Justin can be found at various family activities. Year-round, he and his wife enjoy the great pleasure of watching their children participate in various different sports and other events.
Blogs by Justin Clark
- Common misconceptions that may arise in Family Law cases
- Justin Clark Attends Law Society’s 3rd Annual Articling & Beyond Event
- Separating? Selling your Matrimonial Home? Step 1: CALL YOUR FAMILY LAW LAWYER!
- Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements
- Collaborative approach to separation and divorce